Sunday, May 10, 2009

Just Sunday!

It's Sunday! It's one of those Sundays I don't have any other plan than to lie down in my sofa, once tired I change and lie down in my warm bed; just to rest and relax!
That's one of the days I wish my Dear was here and we could discuss the whole day and eat s.th good, s.th light, s.th sweet, just share something. And go out some hours just 2 breathe fresh air.

That's one of the days I wish I could be with someone juste pr parler de tout et de rien, watch movies (and not series because the series r good 2 be wacthed in week days! juste des theories @ moi! pouf!). That's why am watching Disney Channel right now!


Yeeeeeeees! Friday night I went out and have had fun! Yesterday was the Wonderful Tasha's Bday! I like goin' out and meet people, especially when it's party! People do smile, do talk, do .....but most of all we DO EAT and drink!Takk Maman Tasha, the food was so good! and we shaked our bodies a bit! What I like! People natural swing! We don't need to ingurgitate bottles & bottles of alcohol; just happiness! Bare lykke!

Tomorrow is Monday .......... my "unfavorable" day! Yeah, je n'y peux rien! Hopefully the week will be nice!

No comments: